Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creative Writing

I hate writing papers...almost as much as I hate USC...and trust me thats a deep hatred. So trust me when I say, this creative writing assignment was just one more paper that I was going to hate, put off until the last minute, and then not even care what I was writing about, just as long as it got done. That is, until I started writing it, and discovered that there was so much in my head, so many ideas, plot twists and turns, dialogue, that could be put to paper. I found myself enjoying this paper, moreso than any other paper we have written in this class, and probably moreso than any other paper I have written in a long time. So it just proves that you really should keep an open mind about an assignment, book, professor, or even roommate, because you never know when you will find yourself enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way I HATE writting papers but I thought this one was actaully pretty fun as far as papers go! I hope that yours is going well i'm sure it will be great :d

    ReplyDelete